Nothing official yet, but I talked to Dr. Hwu this morning and he might be able to bump up my surgery to next Wednesday!
Here's hoping, though! I mean, on the one hand, I'll be missing my friend's birthday party but on the other hand ... no more stoma, no more bag, wearing my old clothes, being normal again.
These past couple of months have been pretty traumatic. I developed pouchitis last week (which the antibiotics took care of so it's fine) but the symptoms are pretty much exactly the same as ulcerative colitis. It's a bullshit thing to put up with, considering you get your entire fucking colon removed and then have your colitis return. Which is pretty much impossible but still. Bullshit.
So the sooner I can get this over with the better.
We won't find anything out until tomorrow, so ... *crosses fingers*
No comments:
Post a Comment