Monday, June 27, 2011

Recently, I discovered that the Power Rangers had been added to Netflix instant, along with the Angry Beavers and various other old school Nickelodeon shows. I wasn't expecting too much of a reaction to Power Rangers. Most of the vague memories I have of that show were when I was still living in Upland, before the introduction of my stepfather. Watching something like Hey Arnold! or the Angry Beavers made me kind of nervous, to be honest. I was worried I would have some sort of flashback or some nonsense, remembering Kevin coming into the room and turning off the television and bad things ensuing.
But I was paranoid for nothing, it seems, because watching these shows only make me giggle and miss my birth siblings.


Anyway. Enough of that "real" crap. I've wasted enough time and energy thinking about those worthless morons.
Found this out today:
http://www.temptalia.com/nordstrom-anniversary-sale-beauty-exclusives-for-2011#more-30633
Super stoked. Especially for the M.A.C. things and the NARS eyeshadow palette. And the new butter London polishes. And and and omg. I'm sure there's a million other things that I haven't even seen yet; I just sort of skimmed through. But still. I don't know how I'm going to afford it but ... I'll find a way. It's not like I'm paying for rent or food or gas. (I forgot what I sweet deal I had living at home. Good thing thing for colon removing surgeries and paid disability)
I've been using the John Frieda Sheer Blonde products for my hair. The Sheer Blonde Color Renew Toner is pretty effective at brightening the highlights and makes them less yellow. But it can be sort of drying, so I switch off with the Sheer Blonde Highlight Activating Shampoo/Conditioner. And that works super crazy well. It's lightened my hair fantastically after only a couple of uses. I'd take a picture but colors don't show up very well on this silly computer camera and I ... might have left my digital camera at my boyfriends house. Not very well planned.


This is our new puppy. His name is Wes. He's a shrewd little bastard.




He had a pretty exasperated expression. Like, can we be done with this nonsense already?



See? Blonde. Ish.



Ben totally snuck this one once Wes and I fell asleep ...

That's all I've got. Less than three weeks until surgery. Gah, I'm so sick of waiting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment