Sunday, June 26, 2011

do i have to come up with a title?

 Look, I got new earrings. And my second holes re pierced.


I'm also currently watching the original Power Rangers. I need to be childish today, I guess.

I wanted to create this blog because I needed a place to bitch. But ... take my last post. It was an epic tangent of hate and humiliation and emoness abound. But I went and read it and it ... I don't know. I just feel like I'm whining. It's not like I'm going to have this thing forever. (hopefully) It's less than a month away until my second surgery. 
So. Let's think. I went out to a party last night. It was pretty successful. I didn't have any problems and everyone was super sweet. Nobody was grossed out. That's what I was most worried about, people finding out and thinking I'm some sort of freak. But they were all so sweet and kind and ... it was such a relief. I'm so glad for them.
I'm still pretty full of self loathing but ... I guess it's better. Holing up in my room for days on end certainly doesn't help anything. 
I want to go somewhere. Drive somewhere, do something. I'm so restless. Now that I'm feeling better, I want to go out! Finally. Hah.
Man, I forgot how silly this show was. 
All right, I'm done. I don't even know what I'm talking about anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment