So, since my parents decided to up and lose most of my makeup, I had to go about replacing it. Most of the palettes were limited edition (super bummer), but I decided now was a good time to try the new Sigma palettes. Not sure how I feel about them. Definitely don't like the lighter colors. It feels like nothing transfers from the brush to my eye, even with a primer. So, anyway, here's some of the new stuff I got!
This is from the new M.A.C. Semi Precious collection. It's the Crystal Pink Skinfinish and it's GORGEOUS. It's shimmery and beautiful and I'm so in love. The outer ring is a perfect hightlighter and the middle works amazingly as a blush/bronzer. LOVE IT. I can't wait for the eyeshadows to get here!!
From the Surf Baby collection. It's not my favorite, but I needed a white eyelighter. Decided to try it, even though I'm a total Urban Decay fangirl. Their eyeliners are <3. But I like this one. It's super pretty.
M.A.C. Sheen Supreme in Behave Yourself. I am loving how hot pink is in right now. :D
M.A.C. Sheen Supreme in Bare Again. I don't love it as much as Behave Yourself, but it's a nice color. Both of them are sooo creamy and feel wonderful to wear.
Urban Decay Ammo palette. I have never not loved anything by Urban Decay. Even when their eyeshadows are horribly glittery, they still make me giggle. None of these are overly glittery, so that's a plus.
Bare palette, by Sigma.
Flare, by Sigma.
Dare, by Sigma. I really do like all three palettes, but I like their brushes better. I think I'll stick with M.A.C./Urban Decay for my eyeshadows.
I have some new eyeshadows and some brushes coming either today or tomorrow. Can't wait to start playing with those! :D
Also, that little blurry purple box in the background in a few of those pictures was the Urban Decay eyeshadow primer. Probably the greatest thing ever invented. I love it. I can't say that enough. Seriously. Omg.
I don't know when I became such a make up fiend. This was really not the case a few years ago.
Ah well. There are worse things to be in love with.

No comments:
Post a Comment