I wish this picture showed how baggy these pants were. It's ... kind of funny. I need to gain some god damn weight. I don't know how people aspire to be like this. It freaks me out. Not even joking. I was surprised when I hit a size 0 but now I'm like ... freaking 00 and that is just ... bizarre. Surreal, even.
Monday, July 18, 2011
Bandages
I wish this picture showed how baggy these pants were. It's ... kind of funny. I need to gain some god damn weight. I don't know how people aspire to be like this. It freaks me out. Not even joking. I was surprised when I hit a size 0 but now I'm like ... freaking 00 and that is just ... bizarre. Surreal, even.
Labels:
bodycrap,
picture post,
skinny bitch,
surgery
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment