Friday, January 25, 2013
Mornings
Holy shit do they suck.
I am at least keeping most food down now though. And by most, I mean vegetable soups and ginger ale and saltines. Can't really handle the Ensures anymore, which is weird because I was doing so well with it a couple of weeks ago. Now it's just ... ugh.
Anyway, I told my mom. She is super excited. So now the only two people who know are her and my best friend. We decided to wait on announcing until after the first trimester. Or maybe after my first dr. appointment. That's not for a couple of weeks. I want to know how high risk I am before I get everyone else in the loop and then something ... terrible happens.
We'll see. I'm nervous but I'm very very excited. I still can't believe it. Part of me still thinks that both of the tests are lying.
I guess we'll find out on February 5th, after they do all their fancy bloodwork.
:)
Labels:
Ben,
bodycrap,
real life,
rejoice,
September surprise
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment