So, I was right about my Christmas present. Supposedly another one is coming (since we had some unexpected expenses with Peach and this one is "just a promise ring"), so I guess we will see.
I think we might actually have a place picked out already. A place THAT INVOLVES SHARKS.
I won't say anymore, because I don't want to get my hopes too up in case it falls through. I did already get the okay from Ben so ... yes. Sharks.
Dream come true. Because if I can't dive with them, I might as well get married near them.
Two new UD palettes are launching on Friday. I'm so excited. They both look super gorgeous.
And they're named for the Glinda and Theodora. I'm having a hard time deciding which one I want more. I love the eye and lip pencils from Glinda but the Theodora colors are more my thing.
Or I might just say eff it and do both. Ben doesn't need to know.
Recently reinstalled the Sims (again). I keep forgetting to change them into maternity clothes before I knock these bitches up, so I end up with outfits like these.
The Kahale house in Sunlit Tides is one of my favorites but the platform in the girl's room is infuriating. I tried to just remove it but two random squares in the middle ended up getting stuck. I guess I could have tried setting it on fire if I hadn't been dumb and bought that stupid Fireproof Household lifetime award.
This dog really needs a hair cut.
No comments:
Post a Comment