I spent the summer hanging out by my parents pool, scrolling through potential jobs but not really applying anywhere, chasing the puppy (who isn't really a puppy anymore!) around the yard and playing lots and lots of Sims 3. Supernatural came out earlier this month and since Ben is amazing, he got me the limited edition version. I am super spoiled.
So this is one of the new romantic options:
Despite that (which really gives your Sims a little buff that makes them feel "protected", and I cannot roll my eyes enough at that) and these demon horror errors:
Seriously, wtf
This is what Peach has been up to.
She is nine months old now and 3.5 lbs of furiously, ridiculous adorable. More furious than adorable lately, though, since she's so used to my being home all the time and now that I'm going back to work, she doesn't know how to handle it.
Oh that's right! I finally started really looking in the middle of August and recently had two interviews. One was with Ben's smaller company, which was fine and I was tempted to accept their offer but another gaming company offered me a job as well and ... well, there was no way I was going to turn that down. It's too perfect and I am way excited.
So anyway. The dog. To get her adjusted to being left alone, I've been leaving her behind for longer and longer each day when I go run errands. She doesn't seem to be taking it any better. Mostly she just pouts.
Exhibit A.
She is what I imagine a furry, 3.5 lb preteen daughter to be like who fortunately can't scream at me that I'm ruining her life and who also has the memory of a goldfish. Or she's really good at repressing unpleasant things which ... I did not think you could teach to dogs but if you could, then that is definitely my fault.


No comments:
Post a Comment