Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Today

Michelle apologized. Just straight up, said she fucked up and that she had her shit together now and realized what happened and where it all went wrong. And so she apologized.
And the entire way home I cried.
I'm not angry. I haven't been for awhile. Mostly I'm just ... hurt. Hurt and sad and I missed my fucking friend. So I don't know how to feel. Relieved, I guess, mostly.
It's all just such a clusterfuck going on in my head and it's giving me the WORST headache.

Emotions are stupid.

I don't know. Maybe it won't even make a difference. Maybe she just wanted to say it so she'd feel better. I like to think it will and that we'll be besties again forever, because I've wanted that more than anything but who knows.

Guess we'll see.

Maybe we'll just try being Facebook friends. Maybe we can just pretend the last couple of years never happened. I'd be okay with that. I like pretending bad things never happened. I'm good at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment