Sunday, December 18, 2011

titles are for suckers

 Seriously, I can't come up with a title right now. So this is what you are stuck with.

So ... there's some emo crap that I don't feel like dealing with right now. Real life is stupid anyway. And I'm probably overreacting, because I'm a ridiculous person who makes huge deals out of nothing.


Instead, look how long my ponytail is getting! It touches the back of my neck!


Also, I'm blonde. And that's how excited I am about it. Hell yeah. My sweater just tells you I am READY for Christmas.


I got a couple of things from the M.A.C. holiday collection. Mostly I'm totally stoked on the snowglobe eye shadow palette. It's so pretty. Not as pigmented as normal M.A.C. eye shadows but I don't mind. Still super pretty and the snowglobe on the top is freaking awesome. I just sit there and shake it at work look like a spaz but whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment