I'm in the mood to talk about my boobs.
Sorry, internet.
Just kidding, I'm not sorry at all.
So I went to grab a couple new bras that aren't ugly nursing bras. I mean, they do make a good effort at some sort of cute nursing bras but it's not that good of an effort. I also had to get remeasured because even the C I was wearing during the pregnancy doesn't even fit right anymore. And that's mostly because my ribs aren't the super ridiculous 32 band anymore.
Anyway. They had me try on a D.
WTF.
This is the weirdest thing ever. No wonder my boobs have faint little stretch marks. Going from barely fitting an A to these monstrosities is ... awesome.
And naptime is over. No more booby talk.
This is one of the pictures my sister took of him:
Ladies.
But seriously, how can you resist this face?!



No comments:
Post a Comment