Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Well


I thought things would calm down after the wedding but no. Moving and baby shower planning (since apparently we are having THREE) and general other nonsense (translation: Sims 3) have kept me still super busy.


Best cake topper ever.

The good news is that I'm now a happily married little lady. :)   My sister should have our wedding pictures by this weekend, so we'll see. I'm very excited to see them! 

I also need to get a USB memory stick thing so I can scan in my ultrasound pictures. But I'm afraid of getting one, because if I run to the Best Buy down the street, then I'll see the University Life expansion and I will end up walking out of the store with it. Somehow. And I want to keep hating EA, since I'm going to end up having to uninstall Seasons just to get my damn game working again.

Different tangent for a different day though.

BEFORE I FORGET TO POST THIS AGAIN THOUGH. 

Baby is due in July, instead of September. First ultrasound was amazing. Seriously, I am so in love with this kid. And it's a boy. Still no names yet but Ben and I are totally excited. 



No comments:

Post a Comment