Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Week 7!

A little late but ... eh. It's been a busy week.
Wedding planning is hard!


WEIRD.

My first dr. appointment was yesterday. That was ... super overwhelming. I mean, it was awesome but at the same it was just ... a lot of "holy shit this is actually happening" moments this week.
I feel sometimes (based on the amount of poofiness) that I should be farther along than I actually am but then again, I'm kind of a tiny girl. There isn't a lot to hide ... anything. Nowhere for this blueberry to go but outward.

Also! I bought my wedding dress! I have to go shoe shopping in a few minutes here because I need to get it altered like ... tomorrow but it's GORGEOUS. Seriously, I love it. Gah. I can't wait to wear it. :)
We have ... pretty much everything hammered out except for catering details. I really have no idea what we're going to do. Someone suggested a potluck and that seems cute but my mom and I have a lot of dietary restrictions so, while probably the best budget-wise, I'm not sure that would end happily for us. Ben is on top of it, though. He's pretty spectacular at taking care of stuff.

So yes. Ultrasound in three weeks. SUPER excited for that one. Everything seems pretty normal so far, so now we just have to make sure that I actually am about seven weeks. and that the baby is growing normally and that I'm not having god damn twins.

Sometimes I miss the boring monotony but things will settle down. For now I'm just glad to have stuff to DO.

And I miss my Sims. Now that I finally got it to work. Sort of. For now.


No comments:

Post a Comment