Yeah ... who wouldn't want to wake up next to this disaster?!
Oh yeah. Work it, girl.
Any sane person, that's who.
I had a whole emofest of an entry planned out but I decided to watch Desperate Housewives beforehand and now that's all out the window.
Because holy shit I had managed to forget what happened last season (for the most part) and then as soon as they did their little, hey this is what happened last time ... I panicked.
I almost couldn't watch it. It's like watching every nightmare from my childhood and teenage years (even sometimes now, especially when that whole story with Gabi and her stepfather was introduced) come true. It's a completely irrational fear (I know I say that all the time) but ... god damn it, I am watching a silly TV show to get away from the real world. Not have it shoved in my face and down my throat.
Bitches.


No comments:
Post a Comment